Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

Pressing forward!

If there's one thing I've learned from being an author...it's patience.  'Quest for the Glow'...the second book in my Willow Crossing series, is waiting patiently for it's cover to be designed.  I've found the best way to pass the time while I wait is to keep writing.  Consequently, the first two chapters of the third book, 'Nameless Nickels' is well underway, to the tune of 5335 words.  When I wrote Willow Crossing, I never intended to write a second book, so it took even me by surprise when I decided to write the third.  The main characters in 'Quest for the Glow' are completely different from the characters in Willow Crossing, with the exception of an appearance by Mr. E.  In 'Nameless Nickels' several of the main characters from each of the first two stories will come together.  I hope you'll read along and see where their adventures take them!    

No comments:

Post a Comment